Healthy Roster sends out notifications to users when they're assigned to an athlete, but sometimes these users don't want to receive these email notifications. We've built in a feature to bulk manage these notifications or you can go athlete by athlete.
This tutorial will walk you through the process of managing user notifications.
Turning on/off Notifications in Bulk for an Organization
1. After logging into your dashboard, locate the organizations section on the right hand side of the screen.
2. Find the organization that you want to turn notifications on/off for and then click on the three vertical dots
3. A little menu will pop up and from there, either click Disable Notifications or Enable Notifications
Managing Individual Athlete Notifications
1. To manage the notifications for an individual athlete, navigate to the organization that they're listed under and find them in the list of athletes
2. On the right hand side, you'll find three vertical dots, click on them to reveal a small menu
3. On this menu you'll be able to click either Disable Notifications or Enable Notifications based on your current settings