At the end of a school year, you're going to want to archive all of the seniors who have just graduated. If you've entered the graduation year in the player's profiles, then this process is quick and easy. Remember that archiving these athletes doesn't delete them or their information, but simply removes them from your active athlete list.
This tutorial will walk you through the process of bulk archiving graduating seniors.
Bulk Archiving Graduating Seniors
1. Navigate to the organization that you want to archive the athletes under and then go to the Athletes tab.
2. On the right side above the athlete list, you'll see an Advanced button, click on that.
3. You'll now see Graduation Year with a dropdown menu to select the desired graduation year. Select the graduation year for the athletes that you want to archive.
4. On the right side, you'll find a Bulk Archive button, click on that.
5. A pop-up box will show up confirming that you want to archive those athletes, click on Yes.
Those athletes will now be archived in the system. Their data and will still be stored but you'll no longer see them in your athletes list.