When you link Healthy Roster to your internal EHR, it opens up all new opportunities and possibilities. One of these new features is the ability to schedule your follow up services directly from the Healthy Roster system.
This tutorial will walk you through the process of scheduling a follow up service from within the Healthy Roster system using an EHR integration with Athena.
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
1. To start scheduling an appointment, you'll need to first go to the injured athlete's profile and click on the Follow Up Services tab.
2. Once on this tab, if you have already started to fill out a follow up service, click on that, if not you will click on Add A Follow Up Service to start a new one
3. Fill out the form will all the accurate information regarding the doctor and facility that you want to schedule this follow up service with.
4. To enable scheduling, make sure you click the checkbox for Allow Appointments to be Scheduled for this Service.
5. When you've completed filling out the form click on the Save Follow Up Service button at the bottom of the page.
The adult athlete or parent of the injured athlete will now be able to log into their Healthy Roster account and see a schedule of all the available appoints for that follow up service and pick the one that works for them.