Scanning a Document
The Healthy Roster platform enables users to upload documents or even scan a document right into their account. In this tutorial, we'll cover how to use our built in PDF scanner and file upload features.
SCANNING A DOCUMENT FOR A REQUIRED DOCUMENT
1. Within the Healthy Roster app, go to your user profile and click on the Documents Tab
2. Tap the document from the Missing Documents section that you're ready to scan and upload, then click on Scan PDF
3. This will launch your camera, if it's the first time using this feature it will ask to allow permission to access your camera, accept that. Frame the camera around the form that you're trying to scan and click on the shutter button circle at the bottom.
4. You'll then have the option to retake the image, add a second page, click done scanning. Choose whichever one you need.
5. The file will then upload and save to your profile, you'll know when it's done when the upload reaches 100% and the green bar appears at the top of the screen. The document will then be removed from your Missing Documents section.
SCANNING A DOCUMENT TO UPLOAD ON ITS OWN
1. If you need to upload a Doctor's note or another document that isn't listed under your Required Documents section, click on the + symbol in the top right corner of the documents section.
2. Choose "Other" for document type and then enter a name for the document, then select Select File.
3. Choose Scan PDF, frame the document you are trying to scan and take the photo.
4. After taking the photo you'll have the option to retake the image, add a second page, click done scanning. Choose whichever one you need. The file will then upload and process.
5. Once the document is uploaded, you'll have the opportunity to pick who can see the uploaded document. Choose custom if you want to limit some people from seeing the document. After you're satisfied with the settings, click on Save from the top right corner.