1. Navigate to the Athlete's profile that you want to log a treatment for.
2. Go to the Treatments tab and click on Add a Treatment.
3. The date will auto-populate for that day's date, but if you're logging a treatment from the previous day, you can manually edit the date.
4. Your name will auto-populate under the Treated By field, if you're logging a treatment for another Athletic Trainer, you can enter their name from the drop-down menu.
5. You can indicate if this was a scheduled treatment or if the treatment was supposed to happen but was missed by checking either of the checkboxes.
6. Fill in the background information, these questions are customizable so you can tailor them to your organization and setting.
7. Select the injury that this treatment is corresponding too from the drop-down menu. If there is no injury connected to this treatment, click the checkbox labeled Non-Injury Related Treatment.
8. Select the performed treatment from the treatments dropdown. You can also enter the number of units used, which is particularly useful for running reports and tracking revenue.
9. Enter any Administrative Notes in the text box field that you want and then click Save Treatment to log that treatment in the system. Anything entered in the Administrative Notes section of a treatment will only be seen by the Athletic Trainer. This information will not be shared with the athlete, their parent, or anyone else connected to that athlete.