Entering Kiosk Mode (ios)
We understand how hectic an Athletic Trainer's room can be and that's why we've created the Treatments Kiosk Mode. When an Athletic Trainer enters this mode, their phone will be locked down so the only thing someone can do is enter another treatment.
This means you can safely and securely have your athletes enter their own treatments into the system while you perform them to cut down on time. Once you're done, you're able to go back and approve each logged treatment one-by-one to make sure they're correct. We want you to spend more time treating your athletes rather than documenting.
ENTERING KIOSK MODE
1. Click on the More tab in the bottom right of the app.
2. Click on Treatment Kiosk Mode.
3. From the menu that pops up at the bottom, click on Settings. Your phone will now bring you to the Accessibility section of the settings app. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Guided Access. Turn on the Guided Access feature by flipping the switch to green, then click on Passcode Settings to set a pin used for exiting the Guided Access mode. Once you have your pin set and Guided Access mode enabled, return to the Healthy Roster App.
4. Once back in the Healthy Roster app triple click your home button to activate Guided Access mode. You'll see a "Guided Access Started" window pop up in the middle of your screen to know that you've successfully set it up. You'll now be in the Treatment Kiosk Mode. To learn how to have your athletes log their treatments visit here.
EXITING KIOSK MODE
1. When you're done having your athletes enter their treatments, go to the home screen of the app and click the home button three times and then enter your passcode.
2. Then click on the End button in the top left corner.
3. Return to the bottom of the app and click on Exit Kiosk Mode.
4. You'll now be prompted to turn back on your availability if you want, kiosk mode automatically turns off your chat availability so athletes can't accidentally answer or see a chat while it's in their possession.
5. You'll now want to click on Review Pending Treatments to approve all the treatments that your athletes entered.
6. All of your pending treatments will appear in the list, you can click on any of them to go in and edit the details before you approve or reject them. After clicking into a treatment, you can click the save button in the top right, or on the list of logged treatments you can swipe left to reveal an approve button.