Adding An Athlete In The App
For athletic trainers or organizations who you don't have prebuilt rosters or athlete lists to import, they now have the ability to add athletes on the fly right from within the app. This means you can treat and log injuries for athletes quicker and easier, even if they weren't in the system at the beginning of the game.
This tutorial will walk you through how to quickly add an athlete on the fly from within the Healthy Roster app.
ADDING AN ATHLETE IN THE APP
1. Open the Healthy Roster app and log into your account.
2. In the top right corner, click on the + symbol.
3. Select the organization that you want to add this athlete under.
4. You're required to fill out their first name, last name, and birthday. You also have the option to fill out their graduation year and gender, but these aren't required.
5. Click on Add Athlete at the bottom of the page to instantly create a profile for that athlete.
At the time of this post, you can't currently invite the athlete or parent to the profile from within the app, but that is coming soon. For now, you'll have to invite those users from the "Manage Users" tab of the athlete's profile on the website version of Healthy Roster.